- Writing while hopped up on meds may seem like a good idea, but reading the pages the next day may cause my eyes to bleed.
- Sometimes “do not operate heavy machinery” will be defined as my toothbrush.
- The walls are closer and harder than they appear.
- Just because the meds compensate for the pollen allergy does not give me the right to stuff myself silly with stuff I usually can’t eat.
- The moving cursor on the computer screen really isn’t that interesting—it’s just a side effect of the meds.
Things My Allergies Taught Me
Bookmark the permalink.