- Opening your fridge looking for pizza, you realize you stuck the roll of tin foil on the second shelf.
- You try to feed the cats the dogs’ food.
- You’re frustrated that you can’t get the i-Phone volume to work & are annoyed with the loudness of the music…until you realize you’re listening to your i-Pod.
- You can’t understand why the computer’s reminders keep popping up…and then realize it’s because while the computer is living in the present, you’re still keeping time from two days ago.
- You find yourself in the basement with no clue WHY you’re in the cold storage room.
Signs You Either Need a Weekend or are TOTALLY into your Manuscript
Bookmark the permalink.